Friday, September 7, 2012

Greetings Fans,
It's been a while, and I haven't been feeling very fancy of late, but that is all about to change, I have a official Studio MJ has suggested a room to make my very own and I'm super happy about it. For my Birthday MJ even took me to Ikea to find a larger Expedit and Desk, it is quite fabulous and I can use the computer and the sewing machines on it. I'm going to be in organization mode soon (this weekend) We've recently discovered some empty plastic tubs that can be used to sort the various art supplies that I have collected over the years, I plan to find a place to donate the bulk of it, or one day I may sit on my stoop here in NYC and give it away. We'll see. I have way to much stuff sometimes. Anyway. Here is the desk set up, I do love this and I can keep my remaining supplies close at hand.

I also would like to report that I am now working full time at a Hospital here in NYC, the fabulous costume job (Much loved) wasn't able to bring me back soon enough so I had to go back to my medical job, yes it was a hard decision but in the long run, it will enable me to keep up my studio and still make stuff for you all to view. I also tried my hand at retail, I took a part time position at "THE" Disney Store in NYC lots of fun lots of work and lots more hours than a fancy lad could take, I loved working there but I had not time to sew and make fab dresses for everyone. Now with renewed energy (cuz I got some sleep) I can tackle my studio and get to making stuff. I've been thinking of late to try my hand at Etsy, I've had a view ideas and I plan to work them up and see how they fly. I'll post somethings here and when I do please let me know what you think. And if you have some ideas of what you'd like to buy let me know. Thanks and enjoy September.


No comments:

Post a Comment